12.08.2018

Adobe Illustrator: Art from the heart

From the artsy patootsy of my heart, where vector is an art. As I traced back my youngest years in Adobe it all boils down to the year when I started loving adobe Illustrator at MAVCOMM. 2005, my mentor Sir Wally Gozar patiently invested and introduced Adobe to his staff and I was one of the luckiest creature who benefited from all the Adobe bibles and software he acquired for his company.

I clearly recall that one afternoon at New city restaurant when I first read the PDF manual which I first thought na "PDF lang yan", then the following week Mr. Wally decided to buy adobe package because I think He saw something in me, something that I am capable of. Then low and behold to make the long story short, I became an artist by heart. I even took the Adobe Certified Expert Exams. Ai is my first love, 2nd is Photoshop, 3rd is InDesign then Premier. From then on, I started creating award-winning cover designs (of course through the direction of Mr. Gozar) for our clients, executed Tourism Authority of Thailand print Ads and a lot more until I switched to offset printing then slowly converted myself to showbiz (char) then to corporate.
I somehow left the artist's table 4 or 5 years ago but never forget my passion in creating such things that makes my heart cheerfully beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers