2.27.2012

Take The Test

Are you Sexier, Braver and Smarter enough? if so, then show what you’ve got, take the test now!  TAKE THE TEST aims to make HIV testing accessible to everyone and promoting responsibility and social concern to the community.

Fhrancis Lopez, Mr. Philippines




Last February 26, TAKE THE TEST PROJECT held their pre photoshoot at the ASP building in Timog, Quezon City. Models, non-models including bloggers had the chance to participate in this one of a kind event. 


Here are some of the "behind the scene" photos, more pictures to be released soon by the great photographer Noel Abelardo and the TAKE THE TEST PROJECT.

Make-Up Area

Mr. Noel Abelardo, Official Photographer




Nikita Conwi Dj for Monster Radio RX93.1






 
 More photos click  HERE

People who made it that day are those who has the balls to say I'm  Sexier, Smarter and Braver to take the challenge. But  don't worry guys you still have the second chance SOON to say and show what you are.

I would like to extend my admiration to the people behind this project, the full effort of the volunteers up to the people who spearheaded this noble project.


Readers,  if you're interested to take the Challenge and to know more about this project,  you may visit and like their FB page  Take The Test Project  or you may text 0927-7155800 / 0923-3780800


6 comments:

  1. excited to see the end-product for bloggers :)
    Do you guys underwent the real HIV testing aside from the photoshoot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daryll the event is purely photoshoot, I'm so excited to see my face too lol. They'll be having a test soon.

      Delete
  2. I wish I had known about this, perhaps I could've joined. Please do let me know if there will be a similar event soon ha. I'm a staunch advocate against HIV. I even joined an essay writing contest about AIDS & HIV. Glad people have been creative in showing their awareness as they fight against HIV.
    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vance, Would you like to know more? or if you want I'll connect you to someone who would probably need you and your talent.

      Delete
  3. I wish I had known about this, perhaps I could've joined. Please do let me know if there will be a similar event soon ha. I'm a staunch advocate against HIV. I even joined an essay writing contest about AIDS & HIV. Glad people have been creative in showing their awareness as they fight against HIV.
    Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers