9.22.2011

The Sense of Adsense

Worth it to do blogging while you earn from it.  I just had my second paycheck  from google fresh from the US with additional information attached. Am I quite well with viral posting and blasting huh? I guess yes! and thank you readers for the ratings and supporting the ads posted here.

Proven that you don't have to post everyday, the only thing that you need to secure is that you have to HAVE better PR and good e-marketing strategy, although daily posting helps. 

I learned that food blogs, events, movies, showbiz and promotions including travel, these are the top blogs that will surely help you boost your AdSense (from my point of views). I just don't get it why my graphic design post made it to number 2 hot spot hmmm sounds amazing.  I am doing an integrated blogging putting 3 to 4 niches in one box and labeling my topic according to its supposed niche does matter.               

Thanks Google! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers